Leave a Reply
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
Painful story to write, about a beautiful moment in time – 60 Minutes & Washington Post helps answer a haunting question.. “Has your life been..
We flourish thanks to friends & supporters like you – today we would like to wish Patricia Yeaman a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! #HBD2U #mentor
OMSF is working on a special project about “mentoring in recovery” A friend shared this article & we thought it would be a great one to share..
Delightful Alma Deutscher charms us all; here is the 60 Minutes feature- 12-year-old Alma Deutscher says it’s normal for her to walk around “having..