Happy Mentoring Month! The beginning of each new year not only gives us a chance to set goals for the future, it also offers an opportunity to reflect on the past. We’re delighted to report that 2014 was a banner year here at the Over My Shoulder Foundation. Here are just a few highlights, from awards and events to media sponsorships and emotional mentorship stories.
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
Over My Shoulder Foundation shares stories that provoke thought, empathy & injects a mentoring spirit. Jon Butcher continuously comes to our..
A weekend of reflection, where history comes alive. A weekend meant to pause & respect the sacrifice… remembering that freedom is not free…..
The power of Women- Patti Austin Music is always on a mentoring mission http://www.columbian.com/news/2018/may/25/vancouver-wine-jazz-festival-power-of-women/..
Be a mentor- find a mentor- weave mentoring into your life… It feels great! Celebrate inclusion & build strong teams! #mentor #leadership #Inspire..