Happy Mentoring Month! The beginning of each new year not only gives us a chance to set goals for the future, it also offers an opportunity to reflect on the past. We’re delighted to report that 2014 was a banner year here at the Over My Shoulder Foundation. Here are just a few highlights, from awards and events to media sponsorships and emotional mentorship stories.
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
Mentoring carved in stone https://theboston100.com/living/2018/03/09/historic-stone-carving/12642 #mentor #couturestone #storytelling #legacy..
Many years ago a beautiful man named Steve Twombly & Design New England, helped me with ideas for this foundation- I’d like to dedicate this..
It’s happening here in Boston- The earth has stirred and released signs of Spring- Enjoy this new The Boston 100 piece I adored writing – Stone..
I write because it is hard – I write because it challenges & was a childhood dream; never let circumstances prevent you from pursuing a dream,..