Happy Mentoring Month! The beginning of each new year not only gives us a chance to set goals for the future, it also offers an opportunity to reflect on the past. We’re delighted to report that 2014 was a banner year here at the Over My Shoulder Foundation. Here are just a few highlights, from awards and events to media sponsorships and emotional mentorship stories.
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
One of our favorite #TBT MENTORING stories – The mighty Doyle Bramhall ll story is mesmerizing! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-slow-hand-a-blues-man-a-rich-man-mentors-and-me_us_5845b863e4b0e0184289efb4..
Time to change – Time to adopt the spirit of another time & consume less. Protect what you love & embrace a zero waste lifestyle!
Please share this video- Mentoring is this simple #sustainable #Oceanhealth #Earth #recycle #cleanupafteryourself #life
Mentoring advise that can be applied to most fields- not just music! via Bob Lefsetz! “There are no rules, the infrastructure’s been built, now..