Is this what it sounds like when doves cry? A true artist who changed the face of music: brilliant story teller…wild chance taker -refused to worrying about what “others” thought- His music was great because he did as he pleased… did not compromise to “fit-in” he became iconic because he was genius and adored for his charming frenzy & simple shyness – he broke down barriers- his infectious tunes blew up the charts … this was all after several unsuccessful attempts. The same ears that suddenly loved him, earlier in his career had rejected him. BUT… He never gave up on his dream- he had a story to tell and he was going to make sure we listened – Isn’t that a great mentoring legacy? Isn’t that life well lived. Thank you Prince for all your royal greatness… Nothing compares to you
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
One of our favorite #TBT MENTORING stories – The mighty Doyle Bramhall ll story is mesmerizing! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-slow-hand-a-blues-man-a-rich-man-mentors-and-me_us_5845b863e4b0e0184289efb4..
Time to change – Time to adopt the spirit of another time & consume less. Protect what you love & embrace a zero waste lifestyle!
Please share this video- Mentoring is this simple #sustainable #Oceanhealth #Earth #recycle #cleanupafteryourself #life
Mentoring advise that can be applied to most fields- not just music! via Bob Lefsetz! “There are no rules, the infrastructure’s been built, now..