Is this what it sounds like when doves cry? A true artist who changed the face of music: brilliant story teller…wild chance taker -refused to worrying about what “others” thought- His music was great because he did as he pleased… did not compromise to “fit-in” he became iconic because he was genius and adored for his charming frenzy & simple shyness – he broke down barriers- his infectious tunes blew up the charts … this was all after several unsuccessful attempts. The same ears that suddenly loved him, earlier in his career had rejected him. BUT… He never gave up on his dream- he had a story to tell and he was going to make sure we listened – Isn’t that a great mentoring legacy? Isn’t that life well lived. Thank you Prince for all your royal greatness… Nothing compares to you
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
Patti Austin Music mentors full time & is thrilled to be part of this next mentor-fest; HOW BIG IS YOUR DREAM? Let us know !http://howbigisyourdream.org/events/a-night-with-grammy-award-winner-patti-austin/
We lost a sweet soul & great friend this week who reminded us to never stop dreaming – always try something new- never be afraid to fail – be..
Sending mentoring hope today for those battling addiction http://overmyshoulderfoundation.org/one-less-hopeless-person-an-interview-with-attorney-rick-dyer/..
On July 12th, Henry David Thoreau’s 200th birthday will be celebrated by all those who have been deeply mentored by his legacy. In his honor,..
Without support and emotional sustenance, without a positive influence in our lives we can become lost,disconnected and unstable… as individuals..