The Similarities Between a Designer and a Mentor As designers we recognize potential the second we enter a new space. With confidence we understand exactly what we can make a room…become. “What do you see that I can be?” is what a spiritless space will ask us. “What am I missing that will make me be complete?” is the question it begs us to answer. I’ve come to understand the many similarities between a designer and a mentor.
Leave a Reply
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
Patti Austin Sound Advice – Mentoring Magic! This journey has been pure joy! #Uglyduckling #mentor #bookclub #Designingthenextgeneration
Wilbert was one of the first people in my professional life who told me that I had great potential. Wilbert invested his time, wisdom, tools,..
Self Esteem, Confidence, Self Worth Mothers Day MENTORING by P!nk a powerful message of hope to the bullied- #leadership #mentor #Pink #Happymothersday..