The Similarities Between a Designer and a Mentor As designers we recognize potential the second we enter a new space. With confidence we understand exactly what we can make a room…become. “What do you see that I can be?” is what a spiritless space will ask us. “What am I missing that will make me be complete?” is the question it begs us to answer. I’ve come to understand the many similarities between a designer and a mentor.
Leave a Reply
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
OMSF is working on a special project about “mentoring in recovery” A friend shared this article & we thought it would be a great one to share..
Delightful Alma Deutscher charms us all; here is the 60 Minutes feature- 12-year-old Alma Deutscher says it’s normal for her to walk around “having..
I can’t stop the feeling! It’s the power of music BTS of my shoot for my new album cover. “Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance.”..
Music Mentors- Music Mends Minds- sharing this story today and wishing our dear friend Paul Fox our very best and sending all our love to he..