The Similarities Between a Designer and a Mentor As designers we recognize potential the second we enter a new space. With confidence we understand exactly what we can make a room…become. “What do you see that I can be?” is what a spiritless space will ask us. “What am I missing that will make me be complete?” is the question it begs us to answer. I’ve come to understand the many similarities between a designer and a mentor.
Leave a Reply
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
Patti Austin Music mentors full time & is thrilled to be part of this next mentor-fest; HOW BIG IS YOUR DREAM? Let us know !http://howbigisyourdream.org/events/a-night-with-grammy-award-winner-patti-austin/
We lost a sweet soul & great friend this week who reminded us to never stop dreaming – always try something new- never be afraid to fail – be..
Sending mentoring hope today for those battling addiction http://overmyshoulderfoundation.org/one-less-hopeless-person-an-interview-with-attorney-rick-dyer/..
On July 12th, Henry David Thoreau’s 200th birthday will be celebrated by all those who have been deeply mentored by his legacy. In his honor,..
Without support and emotional sustenance, without a positive influence in our lives we can become lost,disconnected and unstable… as individuals..