The Similarities Between a Designer and a Mentor As designers we recognize potential the second we enter a new space. With confidence we understand exactly what we can make a room…become. “What do you see that I can be?” is what a spiritless space will ask us. “What am I missing that will make me be complete?” is the question it begs us to answer. I’ve come to understand the many similarities between a designer and a mentor.
Leave a Reply
- Patti Austin at Boston Children’s Hospital May 26, 2017
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
JenniferAnistons new film celebrates a glorious mentoring message about “confidence” with Dolly Parton- can’t wait to see this sweet film #dumplin..
Mentoring carved in stone https://theboston100.com/living/2018/03/09/historic-stone-carving/12642 #mentor #couturestone #storytelling #legacy..
Many years ago a beautiful man named Steve Twombly & Design New England, helped me with ideas for this foundation- I’d like to dedicate this..
It’s happening here in Boston- The earth has stirred and released signs of Spring- Enjoy this new The Boston 100 piece I adored writing – Stone..