The Similarities Between a Designer and a Mentor As designers we recognize potential the second we enter a new space. With confidence we understand exactly what we can make a room…become. “What do you see that I can be?” is what a spiritless space will ask us. “What am I missing that will make me be complete?” is the question it begs us to answer. I’ve come to understand the many similarities between a designer and a mentor.
Leave a Reply
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
- Discovering that I Benefitted from a Mentor January 13, 2016
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Songs for social change- songs that tell stories and mentor.. Patti Austin Music and I so proud of our Berklee College of Music! https://www.berklee.edu/events/songs-social-change-concert..
We had a blast cooking at Chef’s Playground, singing the Ugly Duckling Fairytale at Seacrest Studios, and meeting some wonderful parents and..
I always believe that giving them an example to follow will help them to achieve greater things in life and become an obedient citizen in the..