Is this what it sounds like when doves cry? A true artist who changed the face of music: brilliant story teller…wild chance taker -refused to worrying about what “others” thought- His music was great because he did as he pleased… did not compromise to “fit-in” he became iconic because he was genius and adored for his charming frenzy & simple shyness – he broke down barriers- his infectious tunes blew up the charts … this was all after several unsuccessful attempts. The same ears that suddenly loved him, earlier in his career had rejected him. BUT… He never gave up on his dream- he had a story to tell and he was going to make sure we listened – Isn’t that a great mentoring legacy? Isn’t that life well lived. Thank you Prince for all your royal greatness… Nothing compares to you
Leave a Reply
- Celebrating Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation’s 25th Anniversary December 1, 2016
- Thinking About Prince April 24, 2016
- Music Mentors This one’s For you Chris Whitley February 12, 2016
- The Art of Mentoring = Mentorology February 11, 2016
- Goal Setting & Mentorship January 25, 2016
- Patti Gets Mentored by Cumar January 19, 2016
- Over My Shoulder Co-Founder Grammy Award Winner Patti Austin singing our mentoring song Over My Shoulder in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King January 19, 2016
- Morning Glory January 19, 2016
- The Power of a Mentor January 13, 2016
- Discovering that I Benefitted from a Mentor January 13, 2016
Songs for social change- songs that tell stories and mentor.. Patti Austin Music and I so proud of our Berklee College of Music! https://www.berklee.edu/events/songs-social-change-concert..
We had a blast cooking at Chef’s Playground, singing the Ugly Duckling Fairytale at Seacrest Studios, and meeting some wonderful parents and..
I always believe that giving them an example to follow will help them to achieve greater things in life and become an obedient citizen in the..
Inspiring story #Teach #Love #Inspire